This completely updated, revised, and expanded 2013–14 edition provides an up-to-date, fact-based analysis of the latest industry developments. If you like Drug Channels, then you'll love this report.
I worked hard to make the report into an essential tool for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacists, pharmacy owners, benefit managers, managed care executives, healthcare policy analysts, consultants, and investors. Whether you're a newbie or a grizzled veteran, the 2013-14 Economic Report on Retail, Mail, and Specialty Pharmacies will help you and your team build deep business acumen about U.S. dispensing channels.
Read on for more details, or download the report today. Enjoy!
You can see the breadth and depth of content by reviewing the following items:
- Additional quantitative comparisons of alternative dispensing formats
- New analysis of emerging global generic purchasing organizations
- Expanded information about retail clinics
- Expanded competitive analysis of pharmacies that dispense specialty drugs
- New information on manufacturer copayment offset programs
- New estimates for PBMs’ profitability for handling different prescription types
- Revised discussion of pharmacies’ growing role in the 340B discount program
- A list of acronyms and abbreviations used throughout the report
If you have any questions (before or after reading the report), please email me. Happy reading!