The 2012 agenda looks great, so I expect this year's event to be extremely popular. The agenda is filled with CMS, OPA, OIG, DOJ and VA officials. Plus, where else will you find hundreds of other people who want to chat about the proposed Average Manufacturer Price (AMP) rule or play "GP Geek Family Feud"?
IIR is offering a special 25% discount to Drug Channels readers—up to $850 in savings off the standard rate. Register with VIP code: XP1658DRUG. Thanks, IIR!
FYI, the 2011 MDRP Summit sold out, so you should register as soon as possible. Full details from IIR below. You can also sign up for the event's LinkedIn group.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM IIR
Don’t miss the 17th Annual Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit and get a new AMP implementation plan for 2013!
Why do over 500 MDRP Executives come back to this conference year after year?
- The most CMS, OPA, OIG, DOJ and VA officials providing regulatory updates to clear up uncertainty and ensure compliance
- More states confirmed than ever before, providing insight into state operations and enabling dispute resolution
- Over 45 branded and generic manufacturer executives sharing best practices to inform successful rebate operations
- Access to industry leaders who provide expert information that to prevent thousands of dollars in fees
- New symposium and track session to meet your needs: The Life Science Financial Leadership Forum and the Financial Implications of MDRP and other Government Pricing Programs track
- Keynote Political Debate from Paul Begala, political analyst and commentator *and* Dan Crippen, Executive Director of the National Governor’s Association to discuss the possible outcome of the 2012 Election
- Hear strategies to avoid audits from leading pharma manufacturers’ in-house counsel, including Pfizer, BMS and Eli Lilly
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference this fall!
The MDRP Team