If you like Drug Channels, then you'll love this report! The completely updated, revised, and expanded report thoroughly dissects the pharmacy channel and its interactions with consumers, PBMs, payers, wholesalers, government agencies, and more. The 2012-13 edition also dives deeply into such future trends as healthcare reform, specialty at retail, 340B, and much more.
I worked hard to make the report into an essential tool for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacists, pharmacy owners, benefit managers, managed care executives, healthcare policy analysts, investors—anyone who wants to understand and benefit from this ever-evolving healthcare sector. Whether you're a newbie or a grizzled veteran, the 2012-13 Economic Report on Retail, Mail, and Specialty Pharmacies will help you and your team build deep business acumen about U.S. dispensing channels.
Read on for more details, or download your very own copy today. Enjoy!
In addition to updating all data and information from previous editions, the 2012-13 report includes such other new elements as:
- Additional quantitative comparisons of alternative dispensing formats
- New content on regional market share and smaller drugstore chains
- Expanded analysis of specialty pharmacies
- More comprehensive discussion of Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) services
- Gross profit estimates for the most widely dispensed prescriptions
- Analyses of newly public government pricing data
- New information on pharmacies' growing role in the 340B discount program
You can see the breadth and depth of content by reviewing the following items: