March 8 & 9, 2017
Hilton Bonnet Creek | Orlando, FL
The sPCMA Business Forum offers invaluable networking and education for individuals and companies involved in specialty drug benefit management including specialty pharmacies, PBMs, drug manufacturers and others.
Conference sessions will cover critical industry issues including:
- The high price drug debate
- Net price
- Legislative landscape under a new Administration
- The shifting landscape of specialty pharmacy business models
- Medical formulary and driving preferred utilization in the medical benefit
- The latest developments in oncology value-based care
- America’s opioid abuse epidemic
- Digital technologies and medication adherence
- Specialty drug trend and management implications
- Limited specialty networks for rare and orphan diseases
- Exclusion lists
- And more!
- Tom Barker, Partner, Co-Chair, Healthcare Practice, Foley Hoag, Formerly General Counsel, HHS, and Formerly General Counsel, CMS
- Jeffrey Berkowitz, Executive Vice President, Optum
- Chris Bradbury, Senior Vice President, Integrated Clinical Solutions and Specialty Pharmacy, Cigna
- William Fleming, President, Humana Pharmacy Solutions, Humana Inc.
- Mark Merritt, President & Chief Executive Officer, PCMA
- Steve Miller, Senior Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, Express Scripts
- Dave Moules, Vice President, U.S. Payer and Channel Access, Pfizer
- Len Schleifer, Founder, President & CEO, Regeneron
- And many more!
Please contact Jenny Dawson with questions or to request information about the Affiliate Program or conference sponsorships.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.