April 11-12, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
CBI’s Formulary, Co-Pay and Access Summit is coming up April 11-12 at the Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. For 2017, this annual meeting focuses on overcoming patient affordability barriers and navigating increased efforts from health plans to limit reimbursement of high cost therapeutics. There’s also a focus on the hot button issues impacting the pharma/bio industry today, including formulary exclusions, high deductible plans, changes in benefit design, NDC blocks and step therapy programs.
Interactive Discussions on Critical Topics Affecting Patient Access and Discount Programs:
- Formulary Breakthroughs – Moving Beyond Co-Pay Programs to Encourage Collaboration and Improve Patient Outcomes
- Survey Data Review - Explore Physician Perspectives on Prior Authorization and Formulary Issues
- Buy and Bill, Physician Administered Specialty Drugs – Managing Complexities while Ensuring Compliance
- May the Field Force Be With You – Managing Field Representatives to Execute Co-Pay Programs
- Tech Talk – SEO Optimization to Promote Co-Pay Cards
- Stefani Klaskow, Head of Industry, Healthcare, Google
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.