August 12-13, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA
Now in its 3rd year, CBI’s Reimbursement and Access provides valuable learning and benchmarking, covering the most important pricing and reimbursement trends and access strategies. In this constantly-evolving healthcare system, attendees benefit from in-depth sessions covering pressing issues, including new payment models, Exchange plan formularies and participation, pharmacy benefit design, ICD-10, global market access, specialty drug pricing, hub models and much more!
Compelling Sessions, Expert Panels and Interactive Discussions Covering:
- The transition from fee-for-service to models of value-based reimbursement
- Strategies to best prepare for ICD-10 program implementation
- In-depth analysis of plan participation, benefit design and formulary coverage in Exchange plans
- The evolution of pharmacy benefit design and utilization management
- Hub design and channel strategies that streamline patient access
- Best practices to overcome patient cost-share and OOP cost challenges
- Complexities in specialty drug dispensing and patient management requirements
- Coupon and co-pay offset initiatives and cost-share structures
- Advancements in technology to streamline patient access
A: Value-Based Contracting and Risk-Share Agreements
B: Managing 340B Program Complexity – Manufacturer’s Perspective
C: Global Market Access Requirements & Strategies
Visit www.cbinet.com/reimbursement for more information. Drug Channels subscribers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use code XED653.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.