December 8-9, 2014
As bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers struggle with a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape and heavy government scrutiny on price reporting, the Government Pricing and Reporting Compliance Summit provides the first opportunity to assess the impact of the Final AMP Rule on operations and pricing methodologies. Key stakeholders come together to discuss strategies and best practices to comply with the increasing demands of government price reporting, while mitigating compliance risk.
Reasons to attend:
- Understand the role and importance of the NCPDP and the billing unit standard
- Assess AMP Rule changes and the impact on past, present, and future calculations
- Hear about current OIG oversight involving prescription drug enforcement
- Learn about strategies and procedures you can implement to mitigate risk and ensure contract compliance
- Ensure readiness and compatibility of current GP systems in light of DDR enhancements
Plus, extend your stay and benefit from the VA * DoD * PHS * Federal Pricing and Contracts conference. For special group rates, contact Christian.Alongi@cbinet.com.
Drug Channels readers who register before October 31st will save $400 off of the standard registration rate when they use code GTY563.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration or applied to special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.