This year's agenda looks especially strong. To help you get ready, below are a selection of Drug Channels articles related to next week's business sessions.
To coincide with the 2013 summit, the Drug Channels Institute is offering a special discount on our 2012–13 Economic Report on Retail, Mail, and Specialty Pharmacies. Use discount code ARMADA2013. Hurry, because the discount expires on May 20, 2013!
See you in Vegas!
Here are some Drug Channels articles related to the 2013 Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit agenda .
- The Latest Data on Specialty Pharmacy Reimbursement
- Insights from the 2012 Express Scripts Drug Trend Report
- Nice Article on the Specialty Pharmacy Outlook
- Employers Get Tougher on Specialty Drugs
- How Health Plans Manage Specialty Drugs
- A Look at Drug Benefit Design in 2012
- Managing the Specialty Pharmacy Channel's Evolution
- Specialty Pharmacies Keep Gaining on Buy-and-Bill
- The Battle for Control of Specialty Drugs
- What’s Behind AmerisourceBergen’s Disappointing Oncology Results?
- Benchmarking Pharma Economics in Oncology Practices
- Oral Oncology Channel Battle: Payers vs. Providers
P.S. Hat tip to the amazing t-shirt collection at Mental Floss.