The SBPF is a must-attend meeting for anyone connected to the specialty channel—manufacturers, pharmacies, payers, PBMs, wholesalers, and others. PCMA has a special LinkedIn group for attendees. You can also schedule private meeting rooms during the event. Full details from PCMA below, including information about continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credits.
I'll be attending, so please send me an email if you'd like to arrange a one-on-one meeting. See you in Vegas!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM PCMA
Specialty Pharmacy Business Forum (SPBF)
March 26-28, 2013
Wynn Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Keynote Speaker: General Colin Powell
PCMA's Specialty Pharmacy Business Forum (SPBF) provides individuals and companies in the specialty pharmacy chain of commerce, exceptional educational and business networking opportunities. Our 1,000+ expected attendees will range from C-suite executives to mid-level professionals tasked with all aspects of the business of specialty pharmacy. The SPBF will feature outstanding conference sessions with top industry thought leader speakers discussing the most current and impactful industry topics.
We are pleased to announce that General Colin Powell will be our keynote speaker.
The conference will kick-off with a reception on Tuesday, March 26, and continue all day Wednesday and Thursday, closing with a reception on Thursday, March 28.
Registration is now open at http://www.pcmanet.org/events/27#regInfo . Room reservations can be made at the Wynn Las Vegas website. The cut-off date for making reservations is Monday, March 4, 2013. Availability and the negotiated group rate cannot be guaranteed after this date.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone looking to learn, network and grow their business in the SP space
- Pharma and Biotech Industry
- Managed Markets - Market Access - Managed Care
- Trade, sales, and marketing teams
- Employer, payer, and corporate account managers and directors
- Pricing, contracting, and reimbursement professionals
- Pharmacy and medical officers and directors
- Healthcare quality or innovation professionals
- PBM and PBM-owned Specialty Pharmacy Industry
- All professionals within trade/pharma relations & contracting
- Executives from all aspects of specialty pharmacy business
- Pharmacy and medical directors
- Pharma program teams
- Specialty Pharmacies
- Owners, executives, and pharmacists
- Wholesalers and distributers
- Regional pharmacy owners and executives
- Payer executives responsible for drug and specialty pharmacy management
- Managed care executives
CPE CREDITS WILL BE OFFERED
For the most up-to-date information on the SPBF and PCMA’s other 2013 events, visit PCMA’s website at www.pcmanet.org/events.