- Drug Channels traffic averages about 40,000 page views per month, which is another year of 30%+ growth.
- We have more than 5,440 subscribers (via email, twitter, or RSS). Thanks to social media, email forwarding, and search engine traffic, many more people read the site each month.
- We continue to draw readers from throughout the industry.
- In the past 12 months, Drug Channels ran many successful campaigns and generated significant ROI for our sponsors. Email me if you want details on reaching the Drug Channels audience.
- Our reader survey provided a lot of positive feedback and some constructive advice. A few highlights below.
The chart below shows page views and unique visits as recorded by Statcounter, our web traffic provider. Although I started writing Drug Channels in May 2006, I only have continuous data since January 2007.
Based on IP addresses, most readers work at pharmaceutical manufacturers, pharmacies, managed care companies, PBMs, and health plans. We also have many readers from industry associations, government agencies, consulting firms, law firms, investors, and the media.
Thanks to the following Drug Channels sponsors:
- AIS Health
- Center for Business Intelligence
- Institute for International Research
- Healthcare Distribution Management Association
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
Sponsorship offers a unique opportunity to reach an engaged audience of professionals from around the industry. Please email me to discuss pricing and upcoming availability.
Thanks to everyone who took time to complete the Drug Channels Reader Survey. The responses were overwhelmingly positive. You can see a sample of comments in the updated Testimonials section (on the right sidebar). I also appreciate the many suggestions for future topics.
Five people were chosen at random to receive a free corporate license of either the 2011-12 Economic Report on Retail and Specialty Pharmacies or the 2011-12 Economic Report on Pharmaceutical Wholesalers and Specialty Distributors. The winners are:
- Brandon M.
- Bruce B.
- David K.
- Dion R.
- Tim B.