I encourage you to check out this event. eyeforpharma has lined up an impressive roster of speakers from companies including Bayer, Celgene, Cephalon Oncology, Curascript, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Inspire Pharmaceuticals, IMS, Novartis Oncology, Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Santarus Pharmaceuticals, Shire. View the complete list of speakers.
eyeforpharma is offering a special $400 discount to Drug Channels readers. Just register with discount code DCSP11. Thanks, eyeforpharma!
eyeforpharma’s leading specialty conference is back - and after 3 months of solid research it’s clear, successful growth in this current market place will stem from the huge commercial potential of specialty drugs. Top areas this year include:
- Stakeholders: Engage and build relationships with payers, physicians and patient to improve health outcomes and your products success.
- Biosimiliars: Ensure your Biosimiliars’ value proposition meets the needs of payers and illustrates clear patient benefits over competitor products.
- Distribution: Maximize sales with a clear distribution strategy that utilizes key stakeholders throughout the drugs lifecycle.
- Sales: Tailor you sales force to with innovative training and proven incentive compensation schemes.
- Reimbursement: Show clear value-based reimbursement solutions to improve your products chances of success.
Please contact Akshata Rao (via email or at 201-204-1674) with any questions.