April 30 – May 3, 2017 | Washington, DC
The U.S. Health Care Congress 2017 agenda has been updated and re-released.
Reserve your seat at the table with decision-makers from all walks of health care including payer, health system, policy, employer, and life sciences organizations who are committed to transforming and improving health care.
Join World Congress April 30 – May 3, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Early rates ends Friday, March 17, 2017. Use promo code DCIPEM for an additional $200 savings off the early rate.
- Click here to download the updated agenda brochure.
- Click here to view the Agenda at a Glance.
- Click here to register.
- 4 Days of Big-Picture Keynote Addresses and Panel Discussions
- 200+ Distinguished Speakers
- Networking and Exhibit Hall:
- 50+ Exhibit Booths
- 1200+ Domestic and International Participants
- 14 Co-Located Events
- Health Plan and Payer Summit
- Hospital and Health System Summit
- Health System Integration Summit
- Nurse Leadership Summit
- Medicaid and Health Policy Summit
- Bundled Payments Summit
- Payer-Provider Behavioral Health Summit
- Destination Health: The Medical Travel Summit USA
- Women's Health Summit
- Data Analytics and Technology Summit
- Network and Contract Management Summit for Providers and Payers
- Employer-Health System Direct Contracting, Worksite Clinics, and Value-Based Partnerships Summit
- Prevention, Wellness, and Disease Management Summit
- Corporate Health-Risk Innovation Summit
Complete your registration before March 17, 2017 using promo code DCIPEM for an additional $200 savings. For an immediate reservation, call +1 781-939-2400 or reserve online.
*Discount not available on Gov't, workshop only or webcast rates. May not be combined with any other offer.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.