January 26-27, 2017 | Las Vegas, NV
Head to Las Vegas this January to share and learn strategies for managing the high cost of specialty therapies management. Through thought-provoking sessions, panels and keynotes, take your organization to the next level in 2017!
What topics are on tap for Specialty Therapies 2017?
- Optimizing value-based contracting strategies
- Improving integration of medical and pharmacy benefits
- Analyzing the effect of specialty therapies on alternative payment models
- Considering the impact of PCSK9 inhibitors
- Reducing costs and improving quality through implementing clinical pathways
- Ensuring access to high-cost specialty drugs through coupons and co-pays
- Analyzing the role of IDNs in generating specialty data
- Considering orphan drugs and the reinvention of specialty pharmacy
For more information, please download the complete agenda or visit www.cbinet.com/specialtytherapies. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off of the standard registration rate when they use discount code FKD639.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.