August 15-16, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA
CBI’s Patient Journey Mapping Summit is the industry’s key event that dives into the key challenges surrounding time to fill from a multi-stakeholder perspective.
Delays in getting medications to patients continues to be a hindrance for not only the patient but for manufacturers as well. Work with professionals that have a hand in the time to fill process to better navigate a road towards quicker speed to therapy and formulate strategies that will avoid or lessen bumps in the road to shorten patient wait time.
The Summit provides expert analysis and insight to:
- Understand the impact of the changing payer landscape on time to fill
- Examine the effect of the patient protection and Affordable Care Act on the patient journey
- Optimize e-Prescribing to benefit the patient and decrease time to fill while integrating with HUBs
- Improve speed to therapy for specialty products
- Identify bottlenecks in the speed to therapy process and how to lessen delays
- Improve the prior authorization process
- Examine the multiple myeloma patient journey including patient preferences and needs
- Overcome out of network pharmacy challenges
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.