August 17-18, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA
As health systems continue to grow and consolidate to form major Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), manufacturers are tasked with learning how to best contract with, and sell to, these evolving systems to ensure product success. With conflict of interest policies in place and restricted access to physicians, manufacturers are changing their sales approach to better reach and engage these new customers.
CBI’s Partnering with IDNs BioPharma Strategy Summit convenes manufacturers and IDNs to discuss how to create a mutually beneficial partnership that contributes to continual care coordination, strategic product management and enhanced access.
Key Explorations Include:
- The IDN model of patient care coordination and what it can do to improve the patient experience on behalf of the provider, manufacturer, payer and other stakeholders
- Change in the hospital reimbursement model, focused on quality tied to outcomes measures
- Effective ways manufacturers can partner with health systems
- Understand the size and scope of the current US hospital marketplace and the GPO’s contracting relationships with those providers
- Explore implications of value-based RWE on the healthcare manufacturing community in terms of contracting, distribution, and consumer engagement with payers and providers
- Gain perspective on how IDN SPs are gaining manufacturer network access
Visit www.cbinet.com/IDNStrategy for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use code DTJ972*.
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.