Gaylord National Harbor Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, MD | September 29 – October 1, 2015
The NASP Annual Meeting & Expo is the one, comprehensive national meeting for all stakeholders in the specialty pharmacy industry. Join the leaders of specialty pharmacy as they gather for the 2015 NASP Annual Meeting, September 29-October 1, at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort & Convention Center ten miles outside Washington, DC.
This year’s NASP meeting includes 22 education sessions in a compact, two-day format, over eight hours of exhibit and networking time, social events, and updates on national policy issues facing specialty pharmacy.
Adam J. Fein, Ph.D., will lead the opening plenary session with his keynote The State of Specialty Pharmacy 2015, followed by an expert reactor panel.
Register before August 28 for special pricing!
Management Sessions at NASP 2015 include:
- The Payer-Manufacturer Interface
- Wall Street View of Specialty Pharmacy
- Setting the Proper Expectations: What Health Plans and Employers Want from Specialty Pharmacy
- Data Building Blocks—HUB Building & Real World Data with Hepatitis C Outcomes
- Accreditation in Specialty Pharmacy—Critical First Steps Towards Quality
- Fair Market Value—The OIG’s Perspective and Setting Policy
- Rengenerative Medicine: New Opportunities for Specialty Pharmacy
- Oral Oncology—Agents in Specialty Practice and Patient Management Considerations
- HIV—Agents in Specialty Practice and Patient Management Considerations
- Hepatitis C—A Clinical Review with a Focus on Patient Management
- PD-1s: Clinical Information and Patient Management
Don’t forget to make your hotel reservations. Discounted room rates are available to NASP attendees on the NASP website.
Interested in visibility opportunities for your company at the NASP Annual Meeting?
NASP Annual Meeting Attendees are CEOs, pharmacy directors, and executives from the nation’s leading specialty pharmacies as well as pharmacy directors and executives from PBMs, health plans, health system pharmacies, GPOs, distributors, and more.
Sponsorship gives your company visibility to those influential audiences. For additional information about sponsorship or exhibiting, see the NASP website or contact NASP staffers Virginia Sweeter (Virginia.Sweeter@cadre-resources.com) or Robert Fulcher (email@example.com).
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.