6th Annual Stakeholder Conference on Oncology Market Access & Pricing 2015
June 15-16 | Boston, MA
If you’re leading efforts in the Commercial Oncology space, then this conference is for you: eyeforpharma’s 6th Annual Summit on Oncology Market Access & Pricing 2015 has just been announced for June 15-16 in Boston.
The most relevant and senior event in the space is once again shining with a great line-up – thanks to an extensive study of the market and involvement of eyeforpharma’s excellent industry network.
THE MOST RELEVANT PROGRAM
eyeforphama conducted qualitative interviews with 60+ senior executives. Presenters were hand-picked based on industry referrals to share first-hand insights across four targeted sessions:
- Risk-Sharing & New Payment Models
- Value Differentiation & Patient Services
- Strategic Partnerships with Managed Care Stakeholders
- The Future of Cancer Care in the US
AN EXCLUSIVE FACULTY
Here is a sneak peak at some of the speakers presented at launch:
- Edward J Benz, President and CEO, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Ana Cespedes, SVP, Head of Global Market Access and Pricing, Merck Serono
- Kevin O’Leary, VP, Strategic Pricing and Reimbursement, Bayer
- Ted Okon, Executive Director, Community Oncology Alliance
- Christine Colby, VP, Global Medical Affairs, Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
- Byron Robinson, Senior Director, Global Program Head Oncology, Bayer
- Peter Sandor, VP, Global Marketing, TA Head of Oncology, Amgen
eyeforpharma already confirmed senior participants from: Aetna / Amgen / Bayer / Community Oncology Alliance / Dana Farber / Eisai / Genentech / Gilead / Health Strategies Group / Merck / Millennium / Monitor Deloitte / Novartis / Precision for Value / Premier / RAND / Roche / Takeda…
Join 150+ pharma leaders, payors, specialty pharmacies, provider networks, GPOs, government and community oncology groups.
Running in its 6th year, the conference is regarded by many as the No. 1 meeting on commercialization and market access strategies for oncology products in the US.
“All formats should be like this…shared learning in a comfortable atmosphere."
-- Jeremy Leffler, Director of Federal Policy, Sanofi
"It's impossible to understand and plan for the future without the insight from the presenters at this conference. To have them all in one place is fantastic!"
-- Phil Johnson, Director of Oncology, Premier
For those who like to stay ahead of the curve in Commercial Oncology, this is a must-attend event.
Make sure to sign up today! Drug Channels readers save $200 on the registration fee when you enter discount code ONC15DC.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.