This collaborative summit is designed to facilitate networking and integration between all key stakeholders in the evolving specialty pharmacy value chain, including the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers, health plans, and specialty pharmacies.
As a partner for the event, Drug Channels' readers receive a 15% discount off the standard rates! Register Now to SAVE 15% off standard rates with code XP1968DRUG.
Join the speakers and industry experts as they participate in roundtables, in-depth sessions, and panel discussions to address four key challenges in the specialty pharmacy ecosystem:
- Patient Adherence
- Managing Costs and Determining Value of Specialty Drugs
- Distribution of Specialty Drugs and Channel Management
- Sustainability of the Specialty Pharmacy Model
- Chairperson: Ray Tancredi, RPh, MBA, CSP, VP, Specialty Pharmacy Development, Walgreen Co.
- Keynote: Robert Popovian Sr. Director, US Government Relations, Pfizer, Inc.
- Reed Melton, Executive Director, Center for Clinical Practices, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Gregory W. Daniel, Managing Director, Engelberg Center for Health Care Reform, Brookings Institute
- And more!
- Never-Before-Heard Case Studies on accountable care’s impact on payer provider relations from:
- Tufts Health Plan
- Denver Health Medical Plan
- And more!
- URAC Accreditation Pre-Conference Workshop to improve operations and enhance compliance
- Facilitate more face-to-face meetings to foster meaningful engagement and build relationships across 3 days with the partnering360 Networking Tool