For specialty drugs, hubs are crucial service providers that biopharmaceutical manufacturers hire and fund. They coordinate and standardize patient reimbursement and care, regardless of a patient’s specialty pharmacy.
On the agenda are speakers from Aetna, CareMetx, inVentiv Health, Novo Nordisk, Occam Health, Omnicare, ProMetrics, Protean LLC, Raptor Pharmaceuticals, SonexusHealth, ThromboGenics, UBC/Express Scripts, and more. The conference will be held at the Wyndham Historical District Hotel, in Philadelphia, PA on February 27 and 28, 2014.
Drug Channels readers should register with promo code GKS292 to receive $200 off your registration fee. Thanks, CBI!
For additional details, read the official description below or visit the event website.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
What’s your hub approach? Does it streamline efficiencies and provide you the control that you want in a cost-effective manner? Do you know what else your hub program can do for your patients AND give your product a competitive edge in the market?
Leaders in brand management and commercial operations across the industry are actively reassessing their hub strategy – are you?
Join your peers at CBI's Hub Models and Program Design conference as you prepare to launch, transition or reboot your corporate or product approach to hub services. Back by popular demand, last year’s premier event included over 100 industry professionals:
- “Excellent content, presenters and vendors! Covered all aspects of establishing a hub and answered a lot of questions.” — Julia Lamborn, Manager, Sales Analytics, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- “Excellent, timely topic. Please do again.” — Renee Giangrasso, Senior Product Manager, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Prioritize hub program design and develop manufacturer cross-functional collaboration to improve hub strategy, implementation and business best practices
- Coordinate and streamline out-sourced features of hub models to maximize specialty services as well as patient access, adherence and reimbursement
- Leverage actionable and raw data to improve hub design and develop a product value story to improve market and patient access