This new conference hits a hot spot for anyone planning a channel strategy that will improve the patient’s real world experience. The agenda hits all the right topics, including: payer strategies, benchmarking, measurement, technology, and the role of specialty pharmacies. Speakers come from such companies as Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Alkermes, AmeriCares, Avera McKennan Hospital, Celgene, GlaxoSmithKline, Novant Health Oncology Specialists, Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals and more.
Until June 7, Drug Channels readers can register with discount code KXJ559 and save $400. (Sorry, this special discount cannot be combined with the advantage pricing offer.) After June 7, register with discount code EHF627 and save $300 (no expiration date). Thanks CBI!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
The typical lag of 14-15 days is simply too long for a patient to wait for therapy initiation. The delay places undue stress on the healthcare system and hinders the pharmaceutical and payer industries from getting their products and services to their customers. This interactive and timely forum will explore the key challenges and opportunities for shortening the time to fill.
The Speed to Therapy conference on August 13-14, 2013 in Philadelphia brings together a variety of stakeholders for an examination of the time to fill and the patient journey.
You’ll hear multi-stakeholder perspective insights on:
- Streamlining the Prior Authorization and Insurance Coverage Determination Process
- Removing Financial Barriers to Medication Access
- Following the Patient Journey – Patient Insight on the Road from Diagnosis to Therapy
- Product Characterizations and Impact on Speed to Therapy
- Quick Start Programs
- Hospital Discharge Planning and Education – Eliminating Delays Immediately Post Discharge
- The Impact of Various Hub Models on Speed to Therapy
- Laying the Groundwork Pre-Launch to Minimize Delays
- Industry Benchmarking – How Many Days to Therapy and What are Industry Best Practices?
- Working Across Stakeholders in Reducing Time to Fill
You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive, senior level director, or manager from the pharmaceutical or biotech industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
- Patient Services, Access, or Solutions
- Payer Strategy or Access
- Managed Markets, Access or Marketing
- Channel Strategy
- Brand Management
- Pricing and/or Contracts
- Specialty Pharmacy Channels, Services or Access
Register Now! Don't forget to use the special discount codes!