January 27-28, 2020 | Miami, FL
Kick off 2020 in Miami at the Patient Registries, Real World Evidence and HEOR Summit! Come together with colleagues from across the industry to discuss the latest innovations and best practices for collecting, analyzing and utilizing patient data.
Visit www.cbinet.com/RWE for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $300 off the standard rate when they use code ZUS222 and register prior to December 13, 2019.*
With three dedicated tracks – Patient Registries, RWE and HEOR – the conference focuses on common goals for participants centered on using data to improve treatment and outcomes. Sign up to see the agenda here.
Experts from Jazz Pharmaceuticals, AHRQ, Pfizer, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Amicus Therapeutics, Novartis, NORD, EMD Serono, Biogen, Global Healthy Living Foundation, AstraZeneca, Stamford Health, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Global Genes, Geisinger, BeiGene, Takeda Canada, Bridge the Gap - SYNGAP Education and Research Foundation and more will lead robust discussions on topics such as:
- The Evolving Industry Landscape and the Role of Real World Evidence in Optimizing Market Access and Patient Outcomes
- Getting to High-Quality Real-World Data and Applying it to RWE
- Navigate Health Data Governance to Improve Treatments and Outcomes
- Bringing Data Back to Patients — Empowering Patients through Data Sharing
- Global Perspective and Outlook on Registries and RWE
- Emerging Ethical and Compliance Issues in RWD-Driven Research
- Harmonization of Outcomes Measures for More Patient-Centric Care
- Leverage Machine Learning and New Technologies to Enhance RWE Generation and Outcomes Research
- And much more!
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.