February 25-26, 2020 | Hilton Alexandria Old Town | Alexandria, VA
The current Medicare and drug pricing landscape is facing the potential for seismic changes in the year ahead. CBI’s Medicare Pricing & Contracting Congress expands in 2020 to convene stakeholders representing bio/pharma manufacturers, health plans, PBMs and leading policy advisors to provide critical updates and analysis on the impact of changing legislation.
Visit www.cbinet.com/Medicare2020 for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $500 off the standard registration rate when they use promo code RDU698*.
Benefit from In-Depth Discussions on High-Impact Issues:
- Political and legislative trends impacting coverage & access
- International Pricing Index Model (IPI) and Most Favored-Nations Clause updates
- Changes to Part B and ASP reporting requirements
- Trends and insights into Medicare Part D drug spending
- Considerations for balancing care and quality while delivering patient-centric outcomes
- Approaches for value-based contracting and alternative payment models
- Pricing & Contracting — for manufacturers
- Part D Plan Strategies —for health plans and PBMs
- Mike Anderson, Pharm.D., CEO, Part D, UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement
- Dan Wygal, Executive Director, Contract and Channel Strategy, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Laura Crawn, Senior Director, Government Programs Market Strategy & Support, Express Scripts
- Steve Phillips, Senior Director, Health Policy Worldwide Government Affairs & Policy, Johnson & Johnson
- Michelle Drozd, Executive Director Reimbursement Policy, Gilead Sciences
- Kendra Martello, Executive Director, Public Policy & Corporate Social Responsibility, Government Affairs & Public Policy, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- John Gorman, Founder and Chairman, Nightingale Partners
- And more!
*Offer applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.