Click here to sign up for this unique educational opportunity for only $250 per site. If you want access for 10 or more sites, contact Paula Fein (firstname.lastname@example.org) for special pricing.
- An unlimited number of people may listen at one location! Invite your whole team for an hour of intensive learning and strategic insight. The presentation is sure to spark important internal discussion about the coming year’s implications for your business.
- The opportunity to ask Dr. Fein questions during the event
- Dr. Fein’s slides and analysis of the marketplace. You’ll also receive a downloadable PDF with the webinar slides.
- Access via any device with a web browser (computer, iPad, iPhone/Android, etc.)
We will help you and your team get ready for the year ahead by outlining key issues and uncertainties that will surely affect your planning.
Dr. Fein will share his latest thinking on:
- The crucial market trends that will drive the strategies of pharmacies, wholesalers, PBMs, and payers
- What’s next for drug pricing and the gross-to-net bubble
- The prospects for vertical integration, consolidations, and novel channel alliances
- How health plans and payers will manage drug channels
- The likely changes to government regulations and policy
- An update on prospects for disruption by Amazon and other new entrants
HOW TO SIGN UP
The webinar will take place on December 13, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. ET.
Sign up now for only $250 per site.
- After you register, you will receive an email with the information you will need to access our webinar and add it to your calendar. We will also send you reminder emails one day and one hour before the event.
- We will use Zoom technology for this webinar. You will be able to view the webinar with your browser or by downloading the Zoom client software/app.
- Invite your entire field team to listen at multiple sites around the country. Contact Paula Fein (email@example.com) to get special pricing for 10 or more locations. If you purchase access for multiple sites, we will contact you for the name and email address of a contact person at each location.
- If your plans change and you can’t make it on December 13, we will provide an opportunity to watch a replay of the webinar. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds.
- Pembroke Consulting clients receive free access to the webinar. Contact Tamra Feldman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details. Note that we will automatically refund purchases from Pembroke’s corporate clients.