September 14-15, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
Exclusive Offer – Register by 8/25/2017 and save $500*
Use discount code COUPDC
In the midst of a turbulent healthcare system, with drug prices continuing to escalate, patient affordability and access programs have become more critical than ever. Coupon and copay programs are one of the most effective tools for life sciences manufacturers to minimize patient out of pocket costs, while driving access and adherence.
As such, CBI's flagship Coupon and Copay conference, taking place September 14-15 in Philadelphia, PA, serves as the life sciences industry’s foremost event devoted exclusively to manufacturer-driven coupon and copay programs. Join the best of the best in life sciences and discover pioneering strategies to maximize ROI by leveraging these powerful discount opportunities.
The 2017 agenda boasts a diverse, experienced faculty from Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, United Healthcare Pharmacy, Healthwell Foundation, Coherus Biosciences, BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy, Community Health Network, UVA Cancer Center and many more!
Don't miss your chance to unite with leading innovators in copay design to discuss the future of patient assistance and access:
- Hear multi-stakeholder perspectives on the future of assistance and access for patients needing high-cost specialty therapies
- Discuss key analyses (abandonment, redemption, competitive offerings) used to improve the value of copay programs
- Identify new challenges in an evolving environment including deductible reset, LOE, real-time measurement for launches, distribution channel, OIG risk, denial conversion and e-coupons
- Navigate the OIG modifications on contributions to charitable patient programs
- Learn more about copayment assistance funds for Medicare patients
- Alignment of offer strategy with contracting efforts to avoid “double-dipping” of rebate and copay offerings
- Consider strategies for fast tracking prior authorization and copay assistance for specialty prescriptions to increase speed to therapy
*Discount offer valid through 8/25/2017; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, categories, promotions or applied to an existing registration.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.