September 11-13, 2017
Marriott Magnificent Mile | Chicago
Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit 2017 is a platform to:
- Network with 600+ government officials, industry leaders, and pharma executives
- Gain insights on the upcoming 340B Drug Ceiling Price and Civil Monetary Penalties Final Rules
- Address the potential implications of “repeal and replace” on Medicaid
- Hear lessons learned following the implementation of the AMP Final Rule
Use discount code XP2258DRUG for $200 off the current rate.
Earn CPE and CLE Credits!
A Universal Continuing Legal Credits (CLE) Certificate of Attendance will be applied for the State of Illinois. Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. All credits will be provided following the conclusion of the conference.
Get guidance from key federal officials to ensure compliance on government program mandates
- Medicaid Reform in the Trump Era – Scott W. Atlas, MD, David and Joan Traitel Senior Fellow of the Hoover Institution, Stanford University; Member, Hoover Institution’s Working Group on Health Care Policy
- MDRP: Once a Good Idea, Now Not “Good Enough” – Jeff Myers, President and Chief Executive Officer, Medicaid Health Plans of America
- Part I: General Overview of the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program: History, Core Elements, and Manufacturer Requirements and Part II: Understand How to Calculate Critical Price Types Such as AMP, URA, Best Price, Base Line AMP – Miree Lee, Principal at M. Lee Consulting LLC
- Authorized Generics Price Calculations – John Gould, Partner at Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Fireside Chat: External Counsel – Moderated by John Shakow, Partner at King & Spaulding, with KPMG, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP, Sidley Austin, and Hogan Lovells
Download the Brochure Here for Full Agenda and Speaker Details
Get a Front Row Seat Today and Participate LIVE at the Event!
Register Now to SAVE $200 off the Current Rate. Use discount code XP2258DRUG.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.