Delivered as a Hybrid Event
In-Person: December 13-14, Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia, PA
Virtual: December 16-17
Year after year, the life science industry marks Informa Connect’s Trade and Channel Strategies as the “go-to” event for trade, channel, market access, account strategy and brand professionals. Join hundreds of your industry counterparts this December to unravel the complexities of the channel, navigate high-impact topics transforming trade and benchmark winning pharmacy and distribution frameworks.
Drug Channels readers will save 10% off the current rate when they register and use code 21DC10*.
Live Keynotes Delivering Timely Updates and Insights on High-Impact Topics:
- Analyze Market Dynamics and Trends Impacting the Channel in an Ever-Changing Environment
- Unpack Emerging Product Specific Trends in 3PL, Distribution and Pharmacy
- Break Down Evolving Regulatory Reform Driving Innovation and Access
- Navigate Major Market Mergers and Forecast Future Evolution in the Industry
- Discover Pharmacy-Level Innovations Redesigning Care and Driving eCommerce
- Benefit from sessions covering the full product mix
- Build your own agenda with focused breakouts on critical topic areas
- Hear from key stakeholders along the supply chain continuum
- Attend the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit taking place December 14th
Be sure to sign up today and save your seat!
*Offer applies to current rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees. To find out how you can promote an event on Drug Channels, please contact Paula Fein (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Post a Comment