March 16-18, 2021 | Virtual Event
The 17th Annual Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress, an important event for finance, accounting and business leaders within life sciences, provides in-depth CPE education and networking with nearly 600 professionals. Join us for a Spring Virtual Update on March 16-18, 2021 as we navigate regulatory reform, increased complexity, dynamic risk environment, COVID industry impacts and more.
Visit www.informaconnect.com/accounting-reporting-congress for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $100 off the current lowest rate when they use code DRCH100 and register prior to February 12, 2021.*
With Expert Keynotes, In-Depth Workshops and Live Q&A Opportunities and other virtual features, you’ll end your week ready to advance your organization to stay ahead in 2021.
Here’s a snapshot of what to expect:
Valuable Virtual Networking, Career Development, and Educational Opportunities:
- Pre-Congress Offerings including Technology Solution Summits, Controller’s Think Tank, 101 Foundational Course, Talent Acquisition and Team Optimization Summit
- CEO Fireside Chat – A Candid Conversation on Key Business and Industry Priorities in 2021 and Beyond
- CFO Keynote Panel – Leading in Finance and Navigating the Course of Change
- CAO Panel and Q&A – Critical Issues in Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Healthcare Policy Fireside Chat – Pricing, Policy and Healthcare Outcomes
- SEC Keynote Address – Oversight, Management and Performance
- FASB Address – Standards Update and Initiatives
- Advancement Course – Future Finance: Strategies to Empower the Team, Elevate Talent, Inspire Inclusion and Cultivate a Winning Culture
- Plus – Hot Topic Workshops focusing on AI and Robotics Automation, IPO Readiness, Clinical Trials and Vendor Study Management, Divestiture Strategies, M&A Integration, New Product Commercialization, ESG Metrics and Disclosures, Cyber and Data Security, Corporate Tax Reform Implications
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.