October 27-29, 2020 | VIRTUAL EVENT (All-Digital Format)
Informa Connect-CBI’s Patient Support Services Congress is a comprehensive meeting for insightful and engaging dialogue around strengthening and innovating patient-oriented programs while remaining compliant.
Exclusive Offer for Drug Channels readers — Save $300 off the standard registration rate with promo code AHC685*. Register today.
Download the agenda here and see in-depth coverage on industry trends and next-generation patient services, such as:
- Critical Regulatory Updates and Effective Strategies for Monitoring & Oversight
- Novel Approaches to Services, Program Architecture and Operational Management
- The Pros and Cons of Different Support Service Models
- Measuring the Success of Patient Support Programs
- Transparency with Charitable Organizations
- Adapting to a Virtual World ― Strategies for Field Team Compliance and Virtual Monitoring
- Legal and Compliance
- Innovation and Operations
- Evan Panich, Assistant United States Attorney, U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts
- Katherine Chaurette, Vice President Healthcare Law and Compliance, Blueprint Medicines
- Kelley Allison, Vice President of Patient Access, Rare Disease, Horizon Therapeutics
- Robert Britting, Director, Patient Services and Strategic Solutions, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Matthew Werner, Vice President, Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer, Bio-Rad Laboratories
- John Kelly, Member, Bass, Berry & Sims PLC
- Jenny Alonso, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Neurelis, Inc.
- Doug Donaldson, Senior Director, Product Solutions and Patient Services, Mylan
- And so many more!
- 3 days of live content from industry thought-leaders
- 10+ on-demand sessions, tailored to both access and compliance
- Over 4 hours of live speaker Q&A
- AI-powered virtual networking with colleagues and counterparts
- Private meeting and chat rooms
- Access to live and on-demand content for 30 days post-event
*Offer applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.