October 10-11, 2018 | Scottsdale, AZ
As cancer care costs continue to soar, innovations in oncology care management and payer-provider payment reform remain a critical imperative for key stakeholders. Now in its 13th year, CBI’s Value-Based Oncology Management Summit convenes payers, providers, PBMs, manufacturers and specialty pharmacies to examine current trends/challenges and share best practices to control costs, reduce variation in care and improve patient outcomes.
Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code FZK768*.
In-Depth Sessions and Discussions Include:
- Demystify current trends in value-based oncology payment and reimbursement models
- Examine the future of (CAR)-T cell therapy and cost effectiveness
- Explore the use of biosimilars in cancer treatment – Consider how biosimilars contribute to treatment options, efficiencies and expanded access to cancer therapies
- Assess the impact of oncology value partnerships with managed care plans
- Leverage real-world data and observational insights to understand and assess value-based care performance
- Advance palliative care models – Empower patients to make informed treatment decisions
Visit www.cbinet.com/VBO for more information, or download the full agenda today. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code FZK768*.
*Discount expires October 10, 2018; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.