September 25-26, 2018 | Arlington, VA
Join CBI this fall at the PAP Legal Update Forum to delve into the nuances of compliance for patient assistance programs, address new copay card legislation, analyze critical areas of risk within the Anti-Kickback Statute, and explore strategies for effective risk management and compliance monitoring to optimize and ensure patient access.
You can read all about it here.
Participate in compelling discussions led by expert speakers:
- Examine the Impact of Legal Actions and Developments Related to Patient Assistance Programs
- Analyze PAP Critical Risk Areas within the Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS), False Claims Act (FCA) and Other Key Laws
- Redefine Relationships between Manufacturers and 501(c)3 Foundations
- Dissect Evolving State Copay Card Legislation in California, Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Tackle Critical Challenges in Providing Assistance for Rare Disease and Specialty Therapeutics Patients
- Build Effective Strategies to Balance Patient Centricity and Compliance in Patient Access
- Implement Robust Compliance Monitoring Programs for PAPs
CBI looks forward to seeing you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.