August 21, 2018 | Arlington, VA
Exclusive Offer for Drug Channels Readers: Register Now to SAVE $300* using discount code REF300
CBI’s CPE and CLE accredited Bio/Pharma Forum on the State of Medicare Reform is a one day intensive providing tangible knowledge and strategies necessary to gain clarity on the current political landscape impacting bio/pharma manufacturers with regards to Medicare.
Taking place on August 21 in Arlington, VA, CBI invites you to take this opportunity to come face-to-face with government, associations, health plans and bio/pharma professionals to get the answers to your most pressing questions about navigating uncertainty. You and your team will walk away from the conference with solid tactics for overcoming Medicare policy challenges and an online playbook filled with presentations to utilize as a best practices resource.
Distinguished Speaking Faculty Includes:
- Cynthia G. Tudor, Ph.D., President, The Tudor Group, LLC, Former Deputy Director, Center for Medicare, CMS
- Kelly Brantley, Vice President, Avalere Health
- Andrew Zebrak, Executive Director, Public Policy, Therapeutic Areas, and Advocacy, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Loren Adler, Associate Director, Center for Health Policy, The Brookings Institution
- John Gorman, Founder, Gorman Health Group
- Steven Pitts, Senior Director, Payer Accounts, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Mallory O’Connor, Director, Healthcare Policy & Federal Programs, Biotechnology Innovation Organization – BIO
- And more!
*CPE and CLE credits pending approval. Discount expires 8/21/18; cannot be combined or applied to existing registration. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.