August 22-23, 2018 | Chicago, IL
Now in its 4th year, CBI’s PBM Contracting event is dedicated to the complexity and challenges of negotiating and implementing contracts between PBM’s and payers, employee groups, government entities, specialty pharmacies and manufacturers. Delegates will gain insights into the latest market and legal complexities affecting PBM contract negotiations, learn how to enhance the value of contracts by gaining a deeper understanding into issues like contractual terms and negotiated obligations, specialty drugs, value based contracts and much more.
Register by 6/29/2018 and receive $400* off the standard rate
with discount code DCS400.
Hear the latest insights and innovations from industry thought leaders:
- Cheryl Larson, President and CEO, Midwest Business Group on Health
- Matthew Gibbs, Chief Commercial Officer, EnvisionRx
- Natalya Ormanzhy, Director Performance Improvement, AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- Dan DiStefano Pharm, Vice President, Curexa Pharmacy
- Nick Page, PharmD, Vice President Specialty & Clinical Operations, US Specialty Care
- Tariq Butt, M.D., Vice President of Health Affairs, Access Community Health Network (ACCESS)
- Sean Walsh, Vice President of Pricing Strategy, BeneCard PBF
- Garrett Brown, J.D., Assistant General Counsel, Employers Health Coalition
- Value Based vs Reference Based Contracts
- RFPs — Establishing Categories for Comparison of Vendors including Strategy, Objectives and Requirements
- Innovative Models for Managing Pharmacy Benefits
- Value Based Drug Pricing — Using the ICER Value Price Threshold of $150,000 per Quality Adjusted Life-Year (QALY)
- Impact of Acquisitions and Horizontal Integration in the PBM Industry
- Maintain Mutual Organizational Goals through Implementation of Regular PBM Assessments
- Strategies for Controlling Costs of Specialty Therapeutics
- Specialty Clinical Management — Evaluating PBM versus Third-Party Managers for Savings on Drug Spends
*Offer expires June 29, 2018; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, and promotions or applied to an existing registration.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.