June 14-15, 2018 | Washington, DC
Prescription dispensing revenues from specialty drugs at retail, mail, long-term care, and specialty pharmacies reached $138 billion in 2017. That amount accounts for one-third of the 2017 pharmacy industry’s $413 billion in total dispensing revenues. By 2022, prescription dispensing revenues from specialty drugs will account for $271 billion, almost half of the pharmacy industry’s projected $576 billion in total dispensing revenues. (See The 2018 Economic Report on U.S. Pharmacies and Pharmacy Benefit Managers, exhibit 70.)
At CBI’s 4th Annual Specialty Pharmacy Network Design Summit, gain the latest insights from leading multi-stakeholder perspectives, designed to help you learn how your network design decisions can impact patient access and the quality of patient care.
Visit CBI’s site for further details. Register by June 1 and receive $400 off the standard rate with discount code SPN400.
Download the complete agenda for the Specialty Pharmacy Network Design Summit.
Benchmark your specialty pharmacy network design strategies with your peers and with our distinguished speaking faculty:
- Mike Agostino, RPh, President, Amber Pharmacy & Hy-Vee Pharmacy Solutions
- Vice President, Specialty Pharmacy, Hy-Vee President, 2018 National Association of Specialty Pharmacy
- Cheryl Allen, RPh, BS Pharm, MBA, Vice President, Industry Relations, Diplomat
- Sheila M. Arquette, RPh, Executive Director, National Association of Specialty Pharmacy
- Jasmine Daniel, Director, U.S. Commercial Specialty Trade, Shire
- John Klimek, RPh, Senior Vice President, Standard and Information Technology, NCPDP
- Lynnae M. Mahaney, BSPharm, MBA, FASHP, Director, Pharmacy Accreditation, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Brandon Newman, PharmD, CSP, Program Director, Vanderbilt Specialty Pharmacy, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Timothy Paine, Director, Industry Relations, Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
- Brandi Rabon, MSW, Patient Advocate, Manager, Patient Support Services
- One Patient Services, LLC
- John C. Robicsek, Assistant Vice President, Strategy, Business and Program Development, Pharmacy Administration, Atrium Health
- Tim Safley, Director, DMEPOS, Pharmacy & Sleep, Accreditation Commission for Healthcare
- Luis Torres, MBA, Vice President, Managed Care, BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy
- Julie Zatizabal, SVP, Trade Relations, Amber Pharmacy
Featured Topics Include:
- Copay and affordability criteria – reimbursement considerations to ensure specialty pharmacy network design success
- Examining the role of IDNs/ACOs in specialty pharmacy and the unique characteristics of successful integrated model partnerships
- Measuring outcomes and the impact on specialty pharmacy network design
- Opportunities and pitfalls of specialty pharmacy network design decisions
- Understanding the specialty patient population’s perspective
- Patient data aggregation – effective data collection and interpretation strategies
- Trends in oral oncology specialty pharmacy distribution
*cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.