October 23-24, 2017 | Alexandria, VA
The Life Sciences ACO & IDN Collaboration Summit provides a forum for collaboration to advance ACO, IDN, and life sciences partnerships in population health management.
How will you benefit?
- CMS to provide guidance on regulations, future modeling, and best practices in working within the current system
- Hear firsthand from the C-Suite at ACOs and IDNs as they clearly lay out the opportunities for collaboration in order to improve population health
- Merck Case Study: How ACOs and IDNs are using outcomes research to make decisions on pharmaceutical products
- Geisinger Case Study: Create a systems approach to redesigning primary and specialty care
- Identify key changes that are impacting the sales approaches of manufacturers
Understand how to align value considerations of ACOs, IDNs, and manufacturers to improve patient outcomes and care coordination
- 6-for-1 ticket pricing! As part of your registration, gain access to any of the co-located events part of the Value-Based Health Care Congress - a 6 track event covering value-based network and contract management, MACRA strategy, ACO strategy, ACO & IDN collaboration, and value-based contracting.
Register today – Use discount code DC200 and save $200!
Visit www.worldcongress.com/acocollab for more information.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.