November 15-16, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
With the total value of off-invoice discounts and rebates increasing over the last few years, it is pivotal that pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers stay on the forefront of gross-to-net management. CBI’s GTN Summit, now in the 7th year, is the first step toward positioning your organization for success in the years ahead.
Sessions will focus on strategic GTN forecasting, accounting estimates, data analytics and financial reporting specifically for life science companies. You’ll also hear about health care reform, GTN impacts of coupons and copay programs, revenue recognition based on the new standard, pipeline reserve accruals and much more! You can download the complete agenda here.
In-Depth Workshops and Deep Dive Learning Streams Include:
- Fundamentals of Payer Contracting and Profitable Negotiations
- GTN Channel Profitability and Performance Monitoring
- Models and Simulations for Determining ROI and GTN Impacts
- GTN Efficiency – Digital Capabilities and Robotic Process Automation
- Internal Controls and SOX Compliance
- Accounting & Reporting
- Financial Planning & Analytics
- Contract Strategy & GTN Forecasting
Visit www.cbinet.com/GTN for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off of the standard rate when they use discount code YKU729 and register prior to October 20th.*
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.