June 21-22, 2017 | Parsippany, NJ
Take a deep dive into improving the wholesaler chargeback, navigating class of trade schema complexities, streamlining membership management and optimizing contract administration at CBI’s 13th Commercial Contract & Chargeback Excellence. By illustrating software solutions, case studies and perspectives from leading distribution partners, this conference is a comprehensive forum for pharmaceutical professionals to learn best practices and gain strategies to improve contract operations and administration.
Gain Actionable Takeaways From Speakers Including:
- Marijo Bustos, Director, Government Programs and Commercial Compliance, ProMetic BioTherapeutics, Inc.
- Lisa Ellington, Senior Manager, Contract and Chargeback Operations, McKesson
- Leonard Fairfield, Director, Contract Operations and Analytics, Actelion Pharmaceuticals US
- Harry Norsworthy, Associate Principal, Vizient
- Todd Cox, Senior Manager, Government Pricing and Contracts, Gilead Sciences
- Donna White, Vice President, Contracts and Compliance, Chiesi USA Inc.
- Sherice Koonce, Director, Contracts, West-Ward Pharmaceuticals
- Paula Martins, Director, Commercial Operations, Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.), Inc.
- Mandy Talley, Manager, Contract Administration – Managed Healthcare Services, Lilly USA, LLC
- Jill Page, Director, Government Pricing Strategy Analysis, Fresenius Medical Care
- Andrew Wilson, Vice President, 340B Solutions, McKesson
- And more!
- Changing dynamics impacting the commercial pricing and contracting landscape
- New strategies of risk-share agreements and value-based contracting
- 340B Program changes impacting business operations and strategy
- Benchmarking and organizational best practices for membership efficiency
- Chargeback adjudication for 340B contract pharmacies
- Efficiencies of med surg chargeback and roster management
- Chargeback management innovations, system automation and contract analytics
- Enhancing communication to facilitate wholesaler, GPO and manufacturer alignment
* *Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment