March 16-17, 2017 | Baltimore, MD
CBI’s PAP Summit continues the tradition of uniting manufacturers, co-pay foundations, non-profits, free clinics, advocacy organizations, hospitals and more to analyze the legalities, intricacies and best practices for these vital programs at a time of unprecedented need. As pricing pressures, politics, regulatory scrutiny and "under insurance" converge, now is the time to gather, discuss and plan the path forward.
2017 Program Highlights Include:
- Marketplace trends impacting patient access, affordability and adherence
- The prospect of Obamacare reversal and what it means for patient access
- Emerging market-based and political initiatives to control drug utilization
- New waves of patients and evolving models of assistance
- Trends and insights in co-pay program assistance and utilization
- Program best practices to optimize the patient journey
- Advocate and manufacturer relations to enhance patient access
- Technology and Innovation – Paving a Path to Improve Outcomes
- Affordability and Access – Streamlining Financial Support and Access to Care
- Legal and Compliance – Oversight and Frameworks for Compliance
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.