April 30 – May 3, 2017 | Washington, DC
Don't forget to reserve your seat at the table with Health Plan and Payer decision makers at the 14th Annual World Health Care Congress taking place April 30-May 3, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Early rates end January 12, 2017. Use promo code PC200 for an additional $200 savings off the early rates.*
The updated agenda is now available to download.
DON’T MISS THESE FEATURED SESSIONS!
- KEYNOTE: A Productive Conversation: Cross-Sector Initiatives to Find Affordability in Drug Pricing
- Discuss Innovative Business Strategies Essential to Excel in a Volatile Marketplace
- Pragmatic Approaches to Succeed at Value-Based Payment and Care
- Develop Internal Competencies, Best Practices, and Infrastructure to Improve Population Health and Manage High-Cost Areas
- Measure the Impact of Ambulatory Nursing in a Value-Oriented Health Care System
- Streamline Data Sharing and Use Predictive Modeling to Prevent Complex Issues and Improve Behavioral Care Delivery
- Assume Higher Risks for Greater Rewards in a Next Generation ACO
- Assess Opportunities and Challenges in MACRA to Determine the Most Suitable Models for Involvement
- Case Study: Develop a Bundle and Define an Episode of Care for Oncology
Complete your registration before January 12, 2017 using promo code PC200 for an additional $200 savings.* For an immediate reservation, call +1 781-939-2400 or reserve online.
World Congress looks forward to seeing you in DC.
*Discount not available on Government, workshop only or webcast rates. May not be combined with any other offer.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.