February 28 – March 1, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
CBI’s Reimbursement and Contracting conference provides a platform for bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers looking to unravel complexities associated with reimbursement, pricing strategies and commercial contracting. As pricing pressures and competition continue to mount, reimbursement, pricing and contract teams must navigate evolving landscapes to developing competitive pricing strategies. Join experts to discuss the latest on Medicare Part B Payment Models, value-based contracting, specialty drug pricing, 340B, partnering with ACOs, value frameworks and payer mergers!
Key Insights and Takeaways:
- Identify current trends in reimbursement and contracting
- Operationalize resources to streamline pricing and contracting structures and processes
- Investigate Medicare Part B Payment Model Impact on ASP and Value-Based Purchasing
- Understand how pricing in various government programs is impacted by the evolving complexity of managed market contracts
- Align pricing projections with payer coverage while maintaining patient affordability
- Discuss the role of the 340B program and its impact on prescription drug prices
- Explore market trends in specialty products and biosimilars to develop contracts for long-term success
- Gain strategies for properly linking discounts and rebates with value and outcomes
Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code GGS588.* Visit www.cbinet.com/contracting for more information or view conference preview.
*Discount expires January 31, 2017; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.