Speakers come from such companies as AstraZeneca, Bull’s Eye Innovations, J. Knipper & Company, MD Mindset, Noven Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Pfizer, Physicians Interactive, Priority Solutions, United Healthcare Pharmacy and more.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
Gain control of your sample management strategies! Sample management methods are changing and the use of mobile technology is increasing.
Sampling continues to be a vital tool for pharmaceutical marketing teams. As budgets tighten and the use of mobile technology increases, manufacturers are examining ways to improve marketing performance which includes sample practices. Reduced sales increase payer influence over provider behavior, encouraging manufacturers to find innovative approaches in order to get samples into the hands of prescribers.
Conference highlights will include:
- Preparing for execution of recently adopted Sunshine requirements
- Enhancing compliance methods to successfully manage sample distribution
- Integrating next generation technologies into existing sample strategies
- Developing a comprehensive sample disclosure program
- Ensuring a secure sample distribution process
- Bridging sample initiatives with next-generation multi-channel technology
- Understanding regulations and implement a top-notch sample program
You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive or senior-level professional at a pharmaceutical or biotech company with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Sample, Compliance, Management, Analysts, Accountability, Administration, Product Manager, Sales/Marketing Directors, Sales Operations, Brand Leader, Brand Director, Product Leader, Product Director, Marketing Coordinator, Commercial Operations, and Business Development.
This conference will also benefit companies in the following industries: Sample Management, Research/Analytic Companies, Handling & Fulfillment, Multi-Channel Marketing Agencies, eSampling Portals, Sales Force Automation, Patient/Physician Education Services, and Regulatory Consultants/Law Firms.
We look forward to seeing you there!