- Click here to download a free report overview (including key industry trends, the Table of Contents, and a List of Exhibits)
The 2022 Economic Report on U.S. Pharmacies and Pharmacy Benefit Managers, our 13th edition, provides a comprehensive, fact-based, and non-partisan tool for understanding the entire U.S. drug pricing, reimbursement, and dispensing system. The report has been thoroughly updated with the latest data and includes loads of new material and new sections.
The chart below illustrates the depth and breadth of the 2022 edition. The numbers indicate the report chapter that corresponds to, explains, and analyzes each channel flow.
[Click to Enlarge]
12 chapters, 430+ pages, 216 charts/exhibits/data tables, 800+ endnotes: There is nothing else available that comes close to this report.
If you would like to pay by corporate purchase order or check, please email Tamra Feldman. If you preordered the report, you should have already received an email with download instructions last week. Please contact us if you did not receive the email.
WHAT’S GOING ON
Twice a year, I research and write two comprehensive, fact-based, and nonpartisan reports on drug channel economics. In some small way, I try to make the world a better and smarter place.
Licenses for our DCI reports are regularly purchased by nearly every company involved in the drug channel: pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacists, pharmacy owners, hospitals, buyers, benefit managers, managed care executives, policy analysts, investors, consultants, and more. So, you can find out what your customers, partners, and competitors are reading.
- The 12 chapters are self-contained and do not need to be read in order. (Really!) There are loads of internal hyperlinks to help you navigate the document and customize it to your specific interests and priorities.
- As always, we have updated all market and industry data with the most current information available, including our annual analyses of the market positions of the largest pharmacies, specialty pharmacies, and PBMs. Many sections and chapters have been expanded and/or reorganized to better cover the latest industry developments. For more details, see the "What’s New in the 2022 Report" section of the report's overview.
- We are offering the option to download an additional PowerPoint file with images of all 216 exhibits. This popular option helps you share the insights and data with others in your organization.
- There are a staggering 814 (!) endnotes, most of which have hyperlinks to original source materials. These source materials offer a handy way to build your knowledge base beyond what’s included in the full report.
- As usual, I have reluctantly stripped out the corny jokes and pop culture references. Sorry, There are therefore zero memes in the 2022 edition.
- Punctuation nerds will enjoy our all-new approach to hyphens and semicolons.