During these events, Dr. Fein will address the latest issues confronting the U.S. drug channel. Topics will be determined based on what’s happening—trends, policy changes, company announcements, and more. He’ll share DCI’s latest market data to help you stay on top of new developments. You will be able to use these events as both a capstone of your current learning and a touchpoint for the future.
The three events are scheduled for 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET on:
- July 29, 2022
- December 16, 2022 (Drug Channels Outlook 2023)
Read on for a video invite and full details on pricing, including substantial discounts for multiple sites.
Click here if you can’t see the video below.
You can sign up for this series of three educational opportunities for $990 per viewing device for the entire series—or only $330 per viewing device for each event. We are offering substantial discounts for multiple registrations from the same organization. Rates for multiple registrations are as low as $190 per event—a 46% savings. An unlimited number of people may watch at one location if they can watch from a single device.
Click here to order. All discounts will be automatically computed based on the number of registrations you enter in your cart. (You can reset the cart by entering 0 in the quantity field.)
Please contact Paula Fein (email@example.com) if you have any questions. If you purchase access for multiple devices, we will contact you for a list of your participants and their email addresses.
Payment can be made with all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or via PayPal. Click here to email us if you would like to pay by corporate purchase order or check.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Prior to each event, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to access the event and add it to your calendar. You will also receive reminder emails one week before and one hour before each event.
- Watch and listen via any device with a web browser (computer, iPad, iPhone/Android, etc.) There is no access via telephone.
- We use Zoom technology for this webinar. You will receive an email from Zoom with a link to watch the event. You will be able to watch with your browser. We recommend that you download the Zoom client software/app.
- After the event, every registrant will receive a link to download a PDF of the event slides.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds. Those who can't attend the event will have access to a full replay of the webinar and the slides.
- Pembroke Consulting retainer consulting clients receive free access to this webinar. Contact Tamra Feldman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details. We will automatically refund payments from anyone at a Pembroke client who purchases access using their corporate email account. Companies that purchase Drug Channels Institute’s economic reports are not considered retainer clients of Pembroke Consulting.