January 22-24, 2020 | Miami, FL
Kick off 2020 in Miami at the Specialty Therapies and Biosimilars Congress! Come together with colleagues from across the industry to tackle the challenges involved in managing the cost and quality of innovative therapies that are controlling or conquering diseases that were once considered untreatable.
Visit www.cbinet.com/specialtytherapies for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard rate when they use promo code SPT400 and register prior to November 22nd.*
The quest to drive better outcomes, ensure access and manage costs is more vital than ever. Don’t miss the chance to be part of the conversation. Sign up to see the agenda here.
Experts from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, MedImpact Healthcare System, Fairview Specialty Pharmacy, Ochsner Health System, Boehringer Ingelheim, AHIP, Hemophilia Alliance, BBCIC, Mayo Clinic, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals and more will lead robust discussions on topics such as:
- Biosimilar Litigation and Patent Law
- Cell and Gene Therapy Reimbursement and Funding Strategy
- Medicare Report 2020
- Barriers to Entry – Challenges and Solutions for Entering the Marketplace
- Collaboration in a Complicated Landscape – The Role of Specialty Pharmacies in Controlling Cost
- Managing the Patient’s Journey – Payer Contracts, Points of Care and Formulary
- Real World Data and Demonstrated Value – The Care for Biosimilars and Expensive Therapies
- The Evolving Role of the Specialty Pharmacy in Oncology Management
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.