March 12-13, 2019 | The Inn at Penn | Philadelphia, PA
CBI’s 6th Annual e-Rx and EHR conference, taking place March 12-13 in Philadelphia, provides tangible takeaways and tailored sessions to help you understand how to maximize e-prescribing and EHR technology engagement. Don’t miss the major key insights from industry thought-leaders as they discuss the challenges with streamlining HCP workflow, refined strategies for educating patients and best practices in coordinating channel integration with EHR platforms.
Download the agenda for complete details and register by Friday, February 8, 2019 and receive $300* off the standard rate with promo code DCX300.
Featured Discussion Topics:
- Discuss the e-prescribing provisions within the SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act of 2018
- Examine current initiatives within Apple, Amazon and the City of Philadelphia and how they are becoming three key players in the EHR space
- Evaluate early clinical factors and treatment of patients to a specific therapeutic area for quality care
- Hear innovative insights into the efforts of Geisinger and Merck with MedTrue™
- Review what providers are looking for and assess the gaps in using EHRs
- Discuss current patient support tools and resources that truly drive physician and patient engagement in population health management
- Learn to deliver patient-specific drug benefit and cost-information within the e-prescribing workflow at the point of care
- Understand the value of data analytics in regards to prescribing patterns
- David Kaelber, M.D., Chief Medical Informatics Officer, The MetroHealth System
- Kimberly Hansen, Director, Network Operations, UnitedHealthcare
- Julie K. Rockey, MBA, RHIA, Strategic Program Director, Geisinger Health System
- Eric Wente, Regional Account Executive, Market Access US, Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Patricia Cunningham, MSHI, RHIA, CHPS, Associate Director, Health IT, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mark Monticelli, Associate Director, Health Systems Marketing, Astellas
- Vanessa Menton, Director, Oncology Marketing, Astellas
*Offer expires Friday, February 8, 2019; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, and promotions or applied to an existing registration.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.