January 24-25, 2019 | Las Vegas, NV
Kick off 2019 in Las Vegas at Specialty Therapies 2019! Don’t miss the chance to come together with colleagues from across the industry to examine disruptions in specialty drug distribution and the impact on access, quality and cost. You can read all about it here.
Visit www.cbinet.com/specialtytherapies for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard rate when they use promo code BQH229 and register prior to November 30th.*
With the advent of innovative service delivery models, alternative payment models and an emphasis on data sharing and data standardization, the quest to drive better outcomes, ensure access and manage costs is more vital than ever.
Experts from Ochsner Health System, Ardon Health, Moda Health, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Atrium Health, Indiana University Health, Fairview Specialty Pharmacy, MedImpact Health Systems, Boesen & Snow Law, Diplomat, VIVIO Health, University of Arizona Cancer Center and Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina lead robust discussions on topics such as:
- Investigate how distribution channels for specialty therapies are changing and the impact on cost, access and health outcomes
- Understand how in-house specialty pharmacies can enable health systems to accelerate a patient’s speed-to-therapy and improve quality of care through integrated clinical coordination
- Evaluate the potential impact of the removal of safe harbor for drug rebates
- Consider how distribution channels that accommodate 340B hospital pharmacies, PBM owned pharmacies, limited distribution drugs, any willing provider legislation and closed specialty networks affect clinical outcomes and costs
- Unravel the complexities within Copay Accumulator Programs and how they will affect specialty therapy utilization rates and long-term medical spend
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.