December 11-12, 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
Don’t miss the life science industry’s favorite event where the experts will share how to expand the playbook on product-specific network design, contracting and specialty distribution strategy.
Visit www.cbinet.com/trade for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $200 off the standard rate when they use promo code FPH346 and register prior to November 30th.*
Gain critical insights on industry trends, political impact, market dynamics and product-specific channel strategies. Key stakeholders come together to navigate the complex distribution and contracting landscape and discuss ways to optimize channel strategies in order to reach patients in need and provide the necessary services based on product type, site of care and reimbursement.
You can read all about it here.
- Hear from Adam J. Fein, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Drug Channels Institute as he provides a Drug Channels Update—Things to Watch in 2019
- Gain insight from William Roth, Founding Partner Blue Fin Group as he addresses the Fragmentation and Customization Coming to Pharmaceutical Channels
- Walk down Wall Street as industry analysts sound off on the Cigna-Express Scripts deal and the CVS-Aetna deal as well as Amazon’s entrance into the marketplace
- Navigate the evolving managed care landscape and identify emerging models in utilization management to enhance product access and network design
- Discover leading distribution models based on product type (specialty pharmacy benefit, specialty medical benefit, orphan/rare, gene therapies, complex generics)
- Measure the impact of Copay Accumulator Programs on patients and manufacturers
- Customize your experience through a master class series:
- Integrating pharmacy and medical benefits
- Specialty pharmacy strategy design for biosimiliars and on-market brands
- Navigate limited and closed pharmacy network models
- Patient support programs and hub services
- Advanced SP contracting
- Managed markets compliance
See you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.