February 26-27, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
As the industry’s acclaimed event for hub and SPP model optimization, CBI’s 12th Hub and SPP Model Optimization conference brings together perspectives from manufacturers, payers, specialty pharmacies, hubs, PBMs, technology providers and more. You can't miss this timely meeting as you prepare to launch, transition or reboot your corporate or product approach to hub services!
Visit www.cbinet.com/hubs for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard rate when they use promo code TJR752 and register prior to December 21st.*
CBI’s 12th Hub and SPP Model Optimization provides next-generation insights and strategies for service model design and enhancement to improve access and outcomes. By way of case studies, master classes and panels on stakeholder collaboration, compliance risks, technology advancements, auditing third-parties, nurse educator programs, contracting, data reporting, hub enrollment and more, you’ll return to the office ready to advance your organization to stay ahead in 2019.
You can sign up to see the agenda here.
Here’s an inside look at what you can expect:
- Navigate the Complexities of Reimbursement and Access to Propel Adherence and Outcomes
- Down Wall Street — Examine Revolutionary Deals, Breakthroughs and E-Commerce Players Impacting the Life Science Marketplace
- Uncover Emerging Enforcement Trends and Top Risk Areas for 2019 and Beyond
- Collaborate with Compliance—From Program Development to Monitoring and Auditing Third-Party Providers
- Assess Powerful Partnership for Clinics and Patients—Aligning Manufactures, Hubs and SPPs to Minimize Duplication and Streamline Access
- Discuss How Patient Support Is Driving Meaningful Outcomes for Value-Based Reimbursement
- Evaluate Industry’s Leading Hub and SPP Models
- Hear What’s on the Horizon for Hubs—A Look into the Continued Evolution and Advancement of Services Accelerating Access
- Enhance Electronic Benefit Verification and Prior Authorizations to Decrease Time to Fill and Optimize HCP Workflow
- Copay Accumulator Download—Forecast and Manage the Impact on Patients and Manufacturers
- Elevate Efficiency and Value of the Hub while Reducing Costs
- Nurse Educator Programs—Compliant Program Design and
- Align Distribution Channel Strategies with Hub and SPP Model Design
- Optimize Compliant Quick Start and Bridge Programs
- Revamp and Restructure Contracting Agreements for Specialty Data to Create Operational Efficiencies
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.