October 22-23, 2018 | Alexandria, VA
The World Congress' Medical Affairs Launch Strategy Track is designed to bring multiple stakeholders together including medical affairs executives, payers, IDNs and advocacy to examine stakeholder engagement opportunities and overcome patient access challenges.
As the role of medical affairs becomes increasingly important in ensuring product launch success, it is imperative pharma and biotech executives examine pre-launch strategies, develop effective scientific, medical and commercial communications and build stakeholder partnerships.
Key Topics in 2018 include:
- Define the role of “value” and determine an effective pre-launch strategy to ensure patient access
- Navigate pre-launch channels and develop a unified and scientific message
- Engage with key stakeholders including physicians, patients, and payers
- Network with senior medical affairs leadership to collaborate on common challenges and establish best practices
- Attend an expert-led, intensive workshop on the Development of a Product Launch Strategy
- Hear how medical affairs can partner with RWE and HEOR teams for commercialization projects
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment