September 13-14, 2018 | Boston, MA
Join industry innovators at the 2nd Annual Pharma Digital Marketing & Multichannel Integration Summit, September 13-14, in Boston, MA as they share how to deliver information to customers in a way that is tailored to them, through their preferred channels. The agenda is structured to provide solutions to common problems felt by today’s pharma marketers and empower attendees to return to the office with innovative strategies and tangible takeaways to enhance the customer experience and drive business results.
Key Topics in 2018 include:
- Applying innovative technologies such as virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) to your marketing campaign
- What the pharma industry can learn from Amazon’s marketing tactics
- Building a data-driven marketing strategy
- Utilizing digital health to transform patient care
- Evolving your organization’s culture to transform the customer experience.
Amazon Web Services, AZ, GSK, Merck, Novartis, WEGO Health, eHealth Initiative, BMS, Lilly, and many more!
Register with discount code DC200 and save $200 on rates.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.