June 19-20 | Philadelphia, PA
This June 19 – 20 Philadelphia will become home to three case study driven events under 1 roof focused on real world data. Over 150+ data leaders will convene at the Data Rev18 Summit in Philadelphia.
Attend the only Congress aiming to break down the organizational silos in order to facilitate a seamless and free flow movement of data, throughout the life cycle from Clinical all the way through Commercial – aiding your business in truly embracing Data Driven Decision Making.
Register with discount code DC200 and save $200 off of current registration rates!
Attendees will benefit from three case-study driven events under one roof showcasing best practices for enhanced drug development and business insights through the new wave of innovation in data & analytics, real world data & real world evidence.
Three Co-located Summits include:
- 3rd Real World Data for Competitive Advantage Summit
- 2nd Real World Data for Clinical Innovation & R&D Summit
- 2nd Real World Data & Analytics Centers of Excellence Best Practices Forum
- FDA Guidance on Real World Data Regulatory Decision Making Post Passage of 21st Century Cures Act
- KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION: Optimize Business Insights and Enhance R&D Through Real World Data and Advanced Analytics
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Artificial Intelligence: Pharma’s Path to Adopting AI and Other Emerging Technologies
- CASE STUDY: CancerLinQ and FDA Collaboration on Real World Impacts of Precision Medicine Therapies
- CASE STUDY: Building a Centralized Big Data CoE to be the Bedrock for Establishing a Data Driven Company
- Utilize RWD From Real World Experts Through Acquisition to Inform Clinical Trial Design
- And many more!
Novartis| Pfizer| Johnson & Johnson| Eli Lilly | AbbVie | GSK | FDA | Janssen | Astrazeneca | Trevena | Biogen | and many more!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience unprecedented value, networking and education. Register with discount code DC200 and save $200 off of current registration rates!
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment